I help women get off the diet roller coaster so they can lose weight and keep it off for good without dieting, deprivation, or military exercise. I’m Danielle, a Certified Holistic Health Coach, but I stopped telling people that. Why? Because most people thought that meant that I’m a physical trainer, or a nutritionist, or they would see “Holistic” and think I’m too woo-woo or I dance with the fairies or something.
What I really do is this:
- I help women who struggle with weight loss (either a few pounds or a hundred).
- I help women who struggle with emotional/stress eating.
- I help women address their cravings so that we can find what the body really is asking for.
- I help women change their habits around food and movement so that they get lasting results and so they can get off the yo-yo diet roller coaster.
- I help women connect the dots to how their health affects EVERY aspect of their lives and I help them become the best version of themselves.
I’ve been an educator and coach for 19 years in the health and fitness industry, and I’m on a mission to transform those old ways and habits that have kept you down for too long. I know I can do it because I helped the most challenging “client-from-hell” several years ago…. ME!
I had tried EVERY diet. Cabbage soup, Atkins, Paleo, Weight Watchers, South Beach, The Zone, EVERYTHING! I was miserable. I was one of those athletes in high school and college who thought I could eat whatever I wanted because I worked out. I didn’t realize that one day the good ol’ metabolism would slow down. After college, the same 10-20 pounds kept creeping back after I would lose it by some extreme measure. Then, through my own experience with health coaching, I healed my relationship with food and my body. I lost weight and inches, I stopped abusing myself through the endless cycle of binges and punishing exercise, and I became the strong and fit person that I had always wanted to be. How did I do this? I changed my mindset with the help of some amazing coaches!